Live to tell your story - And make a living doing so! Guided by 2 world class keynote speakers
Get ready to shine:
- Two of the world’s best keynote speakers will take you by the hand from start to finish and share all their secrets with you
- You will learn to prepare a speech and get your mind ready for an outstanding stage performance
- Online training – you’ll have all the material at your disposal whenever you need it
- Know the stupid and fatal mistakes – and how to avoid them
And shine again:
- How to stand out, deliver your message, tell a story, use your body, voice, and charm to transform your audience and connect with them
- How to nail it – again and again and again
- How to rise and keep rising until the last bit of little lamb deep inside you has become a roaring lion
- How to turn public speaking into a healthy, adventurous and profitable business
About Soulaima Gourani
I am known for being one of the best motivational speakers in my generation with approx. 200 public talks per year around the world. I have been speaking in Norway, Sweden, UAE, Saudi Arabia, France, Finland, Estonia, Turkey, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Russia, Morocco, UK, Israel, Sri Lanka, Burma/Myanmar, Mongolia, India and of course U.S. And I have a very active profile on national TV, radio and as a blogger and author.
About Anne Skare Nielsen
I have always been a story teller. And I’m so lucky to run Future Navigator; a successful business based on telling stories about the future. I am an author, and have been used in the media as an expert for several years. I have had my own TV program on national television, and am married to the love of my life with whom I share 4 sons. I truly believe that we all need to be able to tell our stories – in the interaction between speaker and listener, that’s where we realize what our true purpose is!
- Belinda Parmar, OBE, CEO of The Empathy Business.
Hi Anne, Soulaima, and Henrik
Just a note to say how much I've enjoyed your course.
Although I'm already a working professional speaker the course gave me plenty of fresh inspiration. I've watched most of the episodes more than once.
Kay Xander Mellish, Howtoliveindenmark.com
StartYour DNA - Without passion content is boring. We all have something that defines us. Identifying this core can unlock your story and your voice (17:19)
StartMy profile - Nurture your brand and your online profile (9:43)
StartStandard or tailormade? - The pros and cons (14:52)
StartThe standard presentation - Connect “your story” with “their story” to create a presentation that you can do over and over again. (7:06)
StartThe tailormade presentation - Go deeper and aspire to answer the customers burning question (3:30)
StartGetting booked - Be seen, be heard and prosper from attention (15:26)
StartSetting the price - How to set your prize so that you get paid enough to live the life you want (4:46)
StartAligning expectations - How to make sure that you and your client are on the same page (7:07)
StartOvercoming nervousness - Everyone gets nervous, learn to use it to your advantage (3:51)
StartThe contents of your bag - Murphys law will always hit you hard, if you are not prepared and have packed all essentials stuff (6:04)
StartGet on stage - How to start the presentation and capture your audience (10:30)
StartThe good presentation - Three techniques to structure a presentation (7:07)
StartTo dialogue or not - The pros and cons of interacting with your audience (3:19)
StartThose who try to bring you down - How to handle annoying, destructive forces in the audience (1:55)
StartEnding the presentation - How to wrap it up and dismount with style (5:33)
StartGreat Photos - Supercharge your profile with great pictures (5:22)
StartWhat not to do on stage -The biggest blunders (2:32)